Bioclimatic house in Javea
FacadeThe house was built using structural bases of reinforced concrete walls 28 cm thick, finished on the entire surface with natural Rodeno stone 10 cm thick, cut by hand, which gives the house an image of fundamentality, solidity and reliability.
2. Decorative details of forest trees made by the famous Sculptor Antonio Mari, known for his works in the USA, France, Portugal and Spain and won the “Forinvest” peace prizeThe outdoor iron hulls on the patio overlooking the main facade are the exclusive design of sculptor and artist Tony Marie, who carved this forest from iron moving trees flowing in the wind, giving the facade and patio unique artistic status, turning it into a work of art.
3. Playgrounds PatiosThese Courtyards are located in a space that allows air flows to convey from the green massif, located near the house, the fresh air of nature, the smell of pines and birds singing. In these spaces we included mirrors of water combined with the modern design of the steel sheet. The curtain of water in the courtyard of the kitchen, creates a sense of calm, peace and forest air. The walls of the courtyards are decorated with vertical gardens.4. Glass gallery:This gallery is designed for a smooth transition from one zone of the house to another, connecting the house with the upper terrace and is the internal artery of the house, which reflects the habitat.
5. FireplaceThe quality fireplace of the German Sparthem brand is unique, chosen to “saturate” the house with its natural environment.
6. Stone wall in the hallwayThis element reflects the essence of the house. We used the same stone 'Rodin'
7 Living / dining room and kitchenThis is a total open space of about 70 m2 without architectural barriers, but with a single concept. The kitchen has a table-island and a bar for 4 people, which visually ends up on the outside of the patio with a curtain of water falling from 5 meters / waterfall /.
8. Bedrooms and bathrooms in each bedroom3 bedrooms, each of differential size: medium small and large bedroom, which is visually connected with the external area in the central patio and with a water mirror in it, which creates an amplitude of calm in this space.
9. Interior parquetThe entire floor inside the house is provided with a parquet floor with heating. It creates a feeling of natural heat from the wood.
10. StairsComfortable stairs with wide steps and lighting of each of them
11. storage room and engine room.This home service area is allocated in a completely independent space of the main house.12. Upper terraces and poolThe upper terrace is located on the roof of the house and gives access to the pool of 60 m2, stainless steel! Pool warranty 30 years. Jacussi built in the pool.
13. CLOUD50% of the surface of the outer upper terrace is covered with a “cloud”. The cloud is made of a special fabric that protects against heat and weather. This cannot be described in words.
14. SquaresThe house is located on a plot of 1000 m2 in the urbanization of Native-Life Javea and is bordered by the pine reserve-park Granadella. Built-up area of the house is 300 m2. A swimming pool of 60 m2 of water and an external terrace is 65 m2.The central courtyard has an area of 60 m2The living / dining / kitchen area has an area of 59 m2, which is surrounded by two courtyards, each of which is 36 m2 and the remaining 18 m2.The thickness of the walls in the house is about 40 cm. The walls of the courtyards are decorated with vertical gardens.
The bedrooms have an area of: small Bedroom 21 m2, Medium Bedroom 22 m2 and a large bedroom 30 m2.The house of El Bosque is innovative and conceptual and is a masterpiece of architectural art. All rights reserved, it is unique in all of Spain.
Distance to Sea: 4.0 km
Swimming Pool: Yes
Mountain Views: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
BBQ Area: Yes
Open Terrace: Yes
Closed Terrace: Yes