The position of Midia Grand Resort is difficult to beat as it is set just metres away from the waters edge and only a short stroll from the Aheloy shopping centre, restaurants and cafes. Set on the outflow of the Aheloy River, the complex enjoys a prime position on the longest beach (12 km) between the sea metropolises of Varna and Bourgas.
Famous for its relaxing atmosphere, green parks, landscaped fruit gardens and vineyards, the sea resort of Aheloy itself is only 5 minutes drive from the trendiest summer spot on the Balkans – Sunny Beach - and the romantic town of Nessebar. Pomorie beach resort (which is 9 km from here), is among the best spots for balneological tourism thanks to its curative mud extracted from the salty lake.
The Pomorie Bay is also a preferred destination for yachting, sailing and fishing. Aheloy is directly linked to Bourgas (24 km) and its airport (19 km) through regular buses, route taxis and minibuses.
• 24-hour reception desk, room service & security
• two restaurants (traditional type & fish restaurant)
• lobby bar & cafe
• children's playground area
• business centre with Internet connection
• centre for quiet games
• outdoor swimming pool with children's area
• pool bar
• fitness & massage centre
• hairdresser and beauty salon
• free parking zone
• rent-a-car and bike rental services
• laundry services
• medical centre
• spectacular and unobstructed sea views
Living area: 50m2
Offer type: Resale
Swimming pool: Yes
Air conditioning: Yes
Maintenance cost: 12 ЕUR per sqm