Chelsea Creek brings a characteristically European style of waterside living to Central London.
Fairwater House phase
North West aspect
1 bedroom apartment
Est. Completion: Completed
A stunning location with tree-lined avenues and meandering waterways offer a refreshingly unique urban lifestyle.
Just moments from your doorstep you will find the local bars, restaurants and cafes of Imperial Wharf and shop endlessly on the nearby King's Road, Sloane Street or Westfield.
London’s prime waterside address offers a selection of contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses:
• Chelsea Creek is situated moments from Chelsea Harbour and Imperial Wharf on the North bank of the River Thames
• Designed by award-winning architects Michael Squire and Partners
• Located within easy reach of the King’s Road, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia, and just 8 minutes to Sloane Square by taxi
• Stunning views over tree-lined promenades, parkland and the canals and dock of Chelsea Creek
• Neighbouring Imperial Wharf provides a selection of shops, bar and restaurants
• Contemporary specification with floor to ceiling windows and open plan living areas
• Balconies or terraces to all apartments
• Private Health & Fitness Suite with spa and swimming pool – exclusive to Chelsea Creek residents
• Right to park car parking, £50,000 each
• Video entry-phone system to all properties
• 24-hour concierge and development monitored by CCTV