The first residential tower at Hudson Yards, 15 Hudson Yards will be a vanguard of art, fashion, design and a dramatic new addition to the Manhattan skyline.
The 910-foot building was designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with the Rockwell Group.
The elegant silhouette is defined by gradual curves that form four graceful arcs of glass.
Located directly on the Public Square and Gardens at the heart of Hudson Yards, Number Fifteen has one of the world’s most enviable and unique addresses with half of its site set aside to green space, creating 14 acres of new parks and plazas on the West Side.
Thoughtfully designed by Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects, the Public Square and Gardens gives residents direct access to acres of green space and the Vessel, the new design centrepiece by Heatherwick Studio.
Residents will have exclusive benefits throughout Hudson Yards, including priority restaurant reservations, exclusive event tickets and luxury in-home services.
• VIP cultural memberships with advance ticketing, event invitations and priority entry
• Priority reservations and seating at the restaurant collection curated by chef Thomas Keller
• In-residence dining and private chef services, as well as catering
• Wine cellar management by certified sommeliers
• Personal shopping, in-home services and exclusive invitations to fashion events
• Special resident benefits to the forthcoming flagship Equinox®
• On-site spa and beauty services
The entire 50th floor has been dedicated to health and wellness, with state-of-the-art fitness amenities set to panoramic views of the Hudson River and city skyline.
• Private spa with two treatment rooms for massages and personal services
• Beauty Bar, fully appointed for hair and makeup services
• Men’s and women’s changing rooms, each furnished with sauna, steam room, showers, bathrooms and lockers
The 51st floor at Fifteen Hudson Yards fulfills the best of residents’ leisure pursuits, cultural desires and business needs with state-of-the-art amenities.
• Lounge with Hudson River views
• Wine tasting room
• Club room with billiard tables, card tables and large screen TV
• Business center with dual conference rooms and printing station
• A soundproof screening and performance room with stage and seating for up to 20 people
• Golf club lounge featuring a simulator as well as seating area with large screen TV and minibar
• Atelier with communal working table and lounge seating, with river and city views
• Wine storage rooms, available for purchase by residence owners, fully equipped with capacity of 100 to 1,000 bottles
• Two corner private dining suites with views of the Public Square and Gardens, available for private events of up to 24 guests each or 50 when combined; each equipped with a pre-function
bar area and catering kitchen
The Fifteen Hudson Yards team will provide residents with an unparalleled suite of services including :
• Dining reservations and entertainment ticketing
• Pre-arrival provisioning, grocery shopping, delivery and refrigerator stocking
• Housekeeping services, Butler service, Florist service, Translation services, Personal training services
• Luggage packing and unpacking services, Catering and event planning services
• Transportation assistance including limousine, car and chauffeur services
• Pet care, Plant care
• 24-hour in-residence dining
• In-residence personal chefs
• Business support services, Personal assistants, Technology assistance
• Business equipment rental
• Newspaper and magazine delivery
• In-residence spa treatments, In-residence salon services
• Bath and personal care amenities
• Laundry, pressing, dry cleaning, tailoring and shoeshine services
• Art consultation and framing services
• Interior design consultation
• Personal shopper services, Car detailing services
Please enquire for full availability and reservation process quoting ref: 30785